RE ENERGISE

I bought one of these so called digitally compliant TVs recently. Mind you in case you haven't heard especially in the Isles of the United Kingdom analogue TVs are being phased out. The best TV money can buy in the UK now are those with the tick of approval that says Digital. Consequently there is a glut of analouge TVs on the market. And yes the latest craze (excuse my diction) LCD flat panels cum plasmas, SDTVs, HDTVs, and EDTVs have also caused a glut of Tubes and DLPs.

Back to my digital receiver. It was fabulous when I first installed it but after awhile some channels were getting scrambled or simply became unavailable. I wandered what had happened to my newest toy and even thought I might have been sold a fake. Yet could I not bring myself to accept that I had bought a fake cos of the brand name philips. Philips I said to myself cannot go wrong so what was wrong then? Little did I realise that I needed to update the software and retune the channels periodicaly for optimum performance. I was in love with my TV again after I discovered that secret.

Our daily walk of faith/love/hope/peace/joy is like that.
Somedays I wake up feeling better than others not that I am under the weather or anything but just a gut feeling. However, whenever I open my bible it is still saying . . . "by HIS stripes I am healed." Isaiah 53:5b.

I asked myself what has changed, me or Gods Word? Truth is nothing has changed yet. Since Gods Word is constant and cannot change, I am the variable in the equation and can choose to change or not.

I could respond to circustances or feeling and fashion my life after them or choose to remain constant and win. {Constant in prayer and in the study of HIS word, praising God and giving thanks}. Now I hear the Psalmist clearly,
" bless the LORD O my soul and all that is within me. . ." Psalm 103:1.
This is a command we must constantly give to our being. Just like a satellite dish we need to constantly tune our being to the source (GODS WORD). And "let the weak say I am strong" Joel 3:10b.

sammy akwaka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHURCH OF PENTECOST RELAXES DRESS CODE

NIKE RESORTS TO NECROMANCY