NIKE RESORTS TO NECROMANCY

BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE! OF WHAT? NEW AGEISM OF COURSE!
THE NEW NIKE AD FEATURING TIGER WOODS BEING GIVEN A TALKING TO BY HIS LATE DAD EARL IS PURE NECROMANCY. IT MIGHT SEEM AS A HARMLESS VIDEO TECHNIQUE BUT THERE SURE MUST BE A REASON FOR IT. I WONDER WHOSE IDEA IT WAS, TIGER'S OR NIKE'S? OR HAS IT GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH TIGER REASSERTING HIS BUDHIST FAITH, THOUGH NOT SURE IF NECROMANCY IS PRACTICED IN BUDHISM. WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS AD.
GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS.

VIEW AD

Comments

  1. Tammy Youngblood8 April 2010 at 21:00

    I know that necromancy is conjuring up the dead, but I thought it was a spell cast for love? Explain it and do people really practice it and if they do where and how often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TAMMY SENT AN EARLIER RESPONSE BUT IT DIDN'T APPEAR. SORRY ABOUT THAT. I SHALL EXPLAIN IN MY NEXT POST WHICH WOULD BE SOON.
    TAKE CARE MRS YOUNGBLOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my understanding that necromancy is the practice of supposedly communicating with the spirits of the dead in order to predict or influence the future. I do not think that takes place in this ad. Furthermore just out of curiosity what is your take on Matt 17?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hakim, will respond in my next post. But what is the reason for the ad? Tiger's mum is still alive and he has already apologised. So you tell me if it was just and ad or there was something more to it. Just thinking. You raise an interesting comparison in Matt. 17. Will respond to that too.
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy Youngblood11 April 2010 at 04:32

    Let me know when you post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy Youngblood11 April 2010 at 04:34

    Never mind I am following you on fb blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHURCH OF PENTECOST RELAXES DRESS CODE